Why You Should Use My Services
I will get to work getting the videos off your video cassettes as soon as possible. I even work weekends!
I offer low, competitive pricing. With pricing becoming even lower per cassette when you bulk purchase.
Upon your approval, I will store your video files on OneDrive for up to 30 days. You will be able to instantly access, and download your videos following your payment.
The following prices are what I will charge for this service:
- VHS to MP4 for up to 3 VHS tapes (Prices are per VHS tape):
- 1 Hour or less: £6
- 2 Hours or Less: £11
- 3 Hours or Less: £16
- VHS to MP4 for between 4 and 6 VHS tapes (Prices are per VHS tape):
- 1 Hour or less: £5
- 2 Hours or Less: £10
- 3 Hours or Less: £15
- VHS to MP4 for 7 or more VHS tapes (Prices are per VHS tape):
- 1 Hour or less: £4
- 2 Hours or Less: £9
- 3 Hours or Less: £14
- Burning the footage onto DVDs: 75p per DVD
- Providing a 16GB USB stick with the files: £7 per USB stick
- Separating the video files on the VHS cassettes into separate MP4 Files (By default all footage on a VHS cassette will be in one MP4 file): £2 per Cassette
These prices do not include shipping costs, this cost will depend on the quantity of items that will need to be returned to you. Costs start at £2.90. You may contact me to arrange dropping off, as well as collecting your items to avoid shipping costs.
With all services I will be willing to provide secure online storage for 30 days on OneDrive for FREE, after this time the files will be wiped. During these 30 days you will be able to access your files online through the link that I will provide. I will only do this upon your request and will otherwise just provide the footage by DVD or on a USB stick.